Deutsche Telekom holds this challenging competition every two years. The next competition will take place in December 2021. The winners of the competition receive not only attractive cash prizes (EUR 30,000 for first place alone) but also numerous impressive concert bookings in Germany and abroad, many of them with major orchestras.
What makes it so special: All the rounds of the competition are open to the public. Some 6,500 listeners attended the initial rounds at Telekom Headquarters and the final. It is only necessary to purchase admission tickets for the final concert with the Beethoven Orchestra. All the other rounds can be enjoyed free of charge.
- First round: December 3 - 5, Deutsche Telekom Headquarters
- Second round: December 6 - 7, Deutsche Telekom Headquarters
- Semi Final: December 8, Deutsche Telekom Headquarters
- Chamber Music Final: December 10, Deutsche Telekom Headquarters
- Orchestra Final: December 11, Telekom Forum with Beethonven Orchestra Bonn