English website

Other citizen services

Need a disabled parking certificate or a wage tax card?
Below, please find an exemplary list of other civic services that are available in Bonn.

A number of services are provided by civic offices in the City Hall (Stadthaus) and in the urban districts (Bürgerämter):

  • identification cards, passports, children's identification cards
  • notarisations
  • applications for driving licenses
  • change of address on motor vehicle registration certificates
  • issuing of international driving licenses
  • certificates of conduct (Führungszeugnisse)
  • registration affairs
  • disabled parking certificates, extension of identification cards
  • wage tax cards (Lohnsteuerkarten), dog tax (Hundesteuer) registrations
  • fishing licenses

For further information please contact the information desk in the City Hall.

City Hall (Stadthaus)

Save & share

explanations and notes


  • contrastwerkstatt/

We only use technically necessary cookies on as well as the web analysis tool Matomo for statistical evaluation in an anonymous form. You will find further information and notes on adjusting the data protection settings in the data protection declaration. Privacy policy ...