More than 2300 immunizations have been performed during vaccination campaigns since September 9, 2021 alone. On the forecourt of the Bonn Opera House on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, for example, 512 people received a prick in the upper arm within a few hours. The vaccination campaigns in the city districts and neighborhoods with the vaccination buses or stationary on site will continue. Here are the other dates:
- Friday, September 17, forecourt of the Frankenbad in the old town, 5 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, September 18, Rheinauen flea market, Herbert-Wehner-Platz, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, September 19, bus stop at the corner of Karlrobert-Kreiten-Str./Meckenheimer Allee, 12 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, September 23, Europaring, Medinghoven, 12 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, September 24, "Suppenhimmel," Am Fronhof 17, Bad Godesberg, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, September 24, Ditib Mosque, Hochstadenring 43, Nordstadt 12 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, September 24, Fatih Mosque, Koblenzer Straße 107, 2:30 to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, September 26, Vereinsheim BSV Roleber, Siebengebirgsstraße 182, Beuel, 12 to 5 p.m.
In the past seven days, 441 laboratory-confirmed new infections have been reported to the health department, corresponding to an incidence value of 133.4. Currently, there are 652 Covid-19 cases, 1092 people are in quarantine.
As of Friday, September 17, 61 people from Bonn and the surrounding area who have contracted Covid-19 are in Bonn hospitals. 34 people are being cared for in normal wards, 27 are in intensive care units, and 20 of them require ventilation.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)