The Health Department of the City of Bonn is expecting the remaining results of the approximately 120 throat swabs taken from senior citizens and employees by the end of the week. Twelve people are currently acutely ill with the corona virus in Bonn. Since 28 February 2020, a total of 774 people have tested positive for the corona virus (as of Wednesday, 15 July). Nine people have died in connection with Covid-19 and 753 people have recovered.
In the past seven days three new infections have been registered in Bonn; this corresponds to 0.91 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants. With the emergency mechanism introduced by the federal and state governments against rising infection rates of 50 new cases per 100,000 inhabitants within seven days, the limit for the federal city of Bonn with more than 330,000 inhabitants is 165 cases.
School Entrance Examinations
Due to the corona pandemic, the school entry examinations for children who will attend primary schools from August onwards will be made up as a shortened, individualised school entry examination in the period from August to December 2020. The Health Department will invite the children to an appointment.
The city's citizen services point out the current regulations of the Corona Protection Ordinance of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia of 15 July 2020 for events:
- Folk festivals according to §60 b of the trade regulations (including fairground events, such as Pützchens Markt
- Town, village and street festivals
- Shooting festivals
- Wine festivals
- similar festive events (such as the cancelled beer exchange in Bonn)
- Private parties are only permitted on a special occasion (e.g. anniversary, wedding, baptism, birthday, graduation) and with a maximum of 150 participants. Suitable precautions for hygiene and easy traceability must be ensured.
- Music festivals, festivals and similar cultural events are prohibited until at least 31 October.
Concerts and performances in theatres, opera houses, concert halls, cinemas and other public or private (cultural) facilities as well as outdoor event areas with up to 300 spectators are permitted, provided that appropriate precautions are taken with regard to hygiene, access control and a minimum distance of 1.5 metres. Furthermore, traceability must be guaranteed.
Concerts and performances with more than 300 spectators are permitted on the basis of a special hygiene and infection protection concept. This must be submitted to the public order and health department of the city of Bonn.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)